REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN
- Are you a medical scheme trustee?
- Do you work in the healthcare environment?
- Are you looking to upskill yourself?
- Are you a principal officer of a medical scheme?
- Are you a practitioner engaged in medical scheme activities?
If so then the BHF Wits Business School is a programme designed just for you.
In an ever-changing environment, trustees are increasingly required to demonstrate how they govern medical schemes and keep their defined knowledge up to date. This NQF Level 07 training is offered by BHF and Wits Business School and is open to all in the SADC.
Tel: 011 537 0270 WhastApp helpline: 074 257 1236
This NQF level 07 will advance your understanding on:
- Environment of business landscape
- The law relating to medical schemes
- Ethical leadership
- Role of trustees
- Responsibilities of trustees
- History of medical aids
- Fraud, waste and abuse in healthcare
- Health finance
- Principles and practice of governance: King III practices
- Health governance in South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, Swaziland, Zimbabwe and Malawi.
- 17th September • 18th September
- 20th September • 21th September