2016 - Past Winners
“A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses.” – Hippocrates
1. Titanium Award for Service to MembershipOpen Medical Schemes – Bonitas Medical Fund
This Award recognises and rewards open medical schemes providing the best service to their members, based on a defined set of criteria.Closed Medical Schemes – Old Mutual Staff Medical Aid Fund
This Award recognises and rewards closed medical schemes providing the best service to their members, based on a defined set of criteria.
2. Titanium Award for Service ExcellenceManaged Health Care – Medscheme
This Award is awarded to the Managed Health Care organisation providing superior service excellence to their clients based on an agreed set of criteria.Administrators – Medscheme
This Award is awarded to the Administrator organisation providing superior service excellence to their clients based on an agreed set of criteria.
3. Titanium Award for Health FacilitiesPublic Sector – Potchefstroom Hospital
Public Health Facilities are adjudicated based on a set of pre-determined criteria.
4. Titanium Award for Excellence in Corporate Social InvestmentPublic Health Enhancement Fund
The Titanium Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Investment recognises those organisations making a difference to the upliftment of communities and improvement of South African lives and the environment.
5. Titanium Award for Young AchieverDr Logandran Naidoo
This award recognises the contribution that young achievers make to the healthcare industry and to the future of the medical profession.
6. Titanium Lifetime Achievement AwardProf Praneet Valodia
This award recognises any individual who has made a significant contribution to the healthcare industry over a number of years.
7. BHF Member of the Year Titanium AwardMedscheme
This award recognises the BHF member organisation that consistently participates and provides support for BHF initiatives.
8. Titanium Award for Advisory Services ExcellenceAlexander Forbes (Pty) Ltd
This award recognises healthcare consultancies providing superior service excellence to their clients, both corporate and individual.