The inaugural Trustee Training programme took place at Wits Business School in March 2017 and received positive response.
The October registrations are now opened
Who should attend?
Medical scheme trustees and those working in the private healthcare environment.
What the course covers:
- the real business of a medical scheme,
- health and corporate governance,
- the role and responsibilities of trustees,
- the Law relation to medical schemes.
- Competent delegates will receive a nationally recognised NQF Level 07 certificate.
Four day programme staggered over two blocks.
First block: 19th – 20th October 2017
Second block: 02nd – 03rd November 2017
- Wits Business School in Parktown Johannesburg.