On the 19th of May 2022, BHF hosted the 7th Annual Titanium Awards at the CTICC.
The Titanium Awards aim to recognise the leading performers amongst medical schemes, administrators, managed healthcare, private and public hospitals and the industry at large. More importantly, to recognise and honour the top performers and those delivering superior service to their customers and members. The awards concept was officially launched at the 2014 BHF Annual Southern African Conference.
Objectives of the awards:
- Recognise and celebrate businesses that deliver superior service to their customers and members in the public and private sector
- Improving the quality of health services
- Facilitate the sharing of knowledge and best practice
- Demonstrate best practice
- Recognise application of best practise in action:
- Well rounded
- Holistic and Responsible
- Promote partnerships between the public and private sector
- Provide a unique platform to network and collaborate