Our mission is to distribute cutting-edge technology that aids in the early detection and treatment of diseases affecting women’s health.
We are the sole distributor in South Africa, of the iBreastExam (iBE).
The iBreastExam is a class B medical device that is US FDA-cleared for breast lesion documentation during Clinical Breast Examinations. It is a non-invasive, radiation-free breast examination device that can be used virtually anywhere by healthcare workers to assist in the detection of lumps in a patient’s breast.
The ultra-portable, hand-held device (iBE) is wireless, battery-powered, cloud connected at point of care and easily operable by care providers. It also provides instant results.
The iBreastExam goes beyond clinical examination in that the solution allows the operator/facility to:
· Create records of the clinical breast exams in a consistent and repeatable format
· Incorporate reports into electronic medical record (EMR) systems and workflows
· Potentially find hard-to-palpate lesions
· Reassure patients ineligible for routine mammograms or patients with dense breasts
· Support the care workers’ clinical expertise and reinforce any decision to see further diagnostic imaging with documentation from the iBreastExam
· Sharing of reports and replays of the exams with specialists and patients